Monday, December 17, 2018

Teaching Through

It's been quite a week:
  • I had to go on antibiotics because of a case of an infectious disease at my school
  •  My school got a bomb threat on Friday (unfounded and non-credible, the same ones sent to schools across the country)
  • I got observed 4 days before break
  • I have a whole-school singalong to run on Friday
And I just keep teaching... Teaching through a headache and other bad side effects so I don't get seriously ill (get your vaccines!). Teaching through police searching for suspicious packages. Teaching while two administrators watch me try to keep the lid on a boiling pot of first-grade excitement for break. Teaching while trying to find the hours in the day to do all the other parts of my job besides teaching. 

Just keep teaching... just keep teaching... just keep teaching...

No comments:

Post a Comment

A Look at DESE's Cited Sources: Results of a Critical Look at the Initial Reopening Guidance References

Note: I've been doing a lot more work around education safety lately, but moved it away from this blog. I founded Massachusetts Educatio...