Friday, June 26, 2020

New Series: A Look at DESE's Cited Sources

I'm still livid about that DESE document. Here's my plan to systematically dismantle its claims through science and fact:
1. Read each of the sources they cite
2. Write a brief summary of what they say
3. See if they support the conclusion they're cited for.

So you'll see a bunch of blog posts coming... I'll publish as I finish. I'm still planning to do a deep dive into the COVID-19 research they ignored, but I'm going to go through what they've put out first.

No comments:

Post a Comment

A Look at DESE's Cited Sources: Results of a Critical Look at the Initial Reopening Guidance References

Note: I've been doing a lot more work around education safety lately, but moved it away from this blog. I founded Massachusetts Educatio...